We are always looking for positive, motivated professionals who are interested in joining our team.
Full-time Associate Cosmetologist
Full-time (temporary) Salon Coordinator
Why Work At Our Salon
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan plus up to 3% match
- 40% off products and 80% off services
- Retail commission incentives
- Paid education
- Inventory, scheduling, and guest management provided
- Summit Salon focused on growth
What Makes You The Best Fit
- Teamwork and positive mindset.
- Great time management and reliable.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
Front Desk Salon Coordinator
We anticipate an opening for our Salon Coordinator position in late March 2024 which will be full-time Mondays through Fridays 9am to 4pm into July. Hours will transition to part-time there after.
Excellent customer service skills with experience, reliability, and a great attitude are a must. We use Millennium's Meevo 2 software which you would become very familiar with. If you want to work with a wonderful team in a fun environment, apply today!
- Answer phone calls and return voicemails
- Book appointments and uphold our Cancellation Policy
- Call guests to confirm upcoming reservations
- Complete transactions accurately
- Nurture retail sales and pre-bookings
- Knowledgeable of our services and retail products
- Open and close the drawer and salon
- Greet guests and ensure they are cared for in a timely manner like serving refreshments.
- Keep the salon clean, professional, and inviting. This includes doing laundry.
- Count, order, and receive inventory
- Complete Salon Summit training
Our salon & day spa is looking for a talented and motivated Cosmetologist who is passionate about the beauty industry to join our team! We offer ongoing education in and outside of our salon to keep us inspired and informed. Our salon operates as a team which includes future professionals who are trained to assist in increasing our professionals' bottom line while they are learning. If you are looking for a great team to work with and a salon home with a wide array of service offerings, we encourage you to apply today!
- Perform any or most of our full range of services like haircutting, hair coloring, hair extensions, perms, smoothing treatments, manis, pedis, facials including Hydrafacial, makeup, and waxing (face and/or body).
- Sell retail and upsell on services.
- Willing to advertise yourself like participate in our social media.
- Maintain a clean work area which can include laundry.
- Create a pleasant atmosphere for guests.
- Attend most company education opportunities.
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid Cosmetology license
We are looking to hire a newly licensed or soon to be licensed cosmetologist to join our tribe! If you are a highly motivated, passionate industry professional that wants to take your education the the next level you are in the right place. Genesis Hair & Day Spa is looking for a right hand associate, where together we can build each other up.
- High school diploma/GED
- Must be licensed or will be licensed shortly
Hourly pay + tips
Transition to commission with leveled pricing
We aren't currently looking for a Nail Technician, but it doesn't hurt to apply!
Must be licensed as a
Manicurist or Cosmetologist
Hourly Transition To